What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Local RV's in SE Michigan?

r0cknry

Hey all,

Anyone on here local around the southeast Michigan area? (KYIP, KARB, KDET, ETC..). It would be cool to meet some local people to talk RV's and flying with! Just trying to get involved past my normal flight training!

Ryan

SE Michigan

Hey Ryan,

I am building a -7A. I live in Grosse Pointe and fly out of either Pontiac or Plymouth. I recently met a -12 builder who lives near me and a -9A flyer out at the Plymouth/Mettatal airport.

There are really strong EAA chapters at Plymouth and Ray. I met a few of the guys but haven't spent much time with them due to my work schedule.

Antony

Cool thanks for the info!

I am an EAA member but haven't joined any local chapter. I work at Ann Arbor so I was planning on checking out theirs but I may have to look into Mettetal if its pretty active!

Cross the border.

If you are looking for Rv's and your travels get you across the bridge, Windsor is home to 4 rvs. Happy to have visitors, take you for a flight etc anytime.

Cheers, Eh!

CYQG

Yup, that is home to 3 rv9a's and one 7.

Just give some notice, as a couple are retired and a couple are not.

Hi Ryan,

I'm building an 8 at Y47 (New Hudson) working on the fuselage. Your welcome to stop by anytime.

Jon

I'm at 26W near Jackson. I have an RV-10 (flying) and built but since sold an RV-4. You are welcome to fly in anytime!
-Mike Kraus

Back