What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Little Rock Airshow next weekend

Lemmingman

Well Known Member
Little Rock Airshow Sept 8/9th

On the weekend of the 8th and 9th of September the Little Rock Airshow will be happening. The Blue Angels are performing so I'll be packing the family up and heading down from Bentonville. Anyone else planning to be there?

Last edited:
Just a comment

That's a significant drive Gil, You must like airplanes! The best show I think was when they flew Grumman F9F Panthers and the released pink and blue mist from their opposite tip tanks during certain maneuvers. I wish I could have seen them when they were flying F-4s but the F-18 is a nice looking airplane and should put on a good show. There is an EAA Chapter in North Little Rock I think (or Pine Bluff) with a lot of RV owners. I'm sure some of those folks will be there.

Bob Axsom

It is a real trip, that is for sure. Makes me wish I had a -10 sitting at a hangar. To make it even more interesting, we're actually going to be driving from Broken Arrow, OK I think. I think my daughter has a band function there on Friday.

I love the Blue Angels. There is almost nothing else in the world that lets me look up and feel 10 years old again. I have some great memories as a kid of them and the Thunderbirds. Since my son is 10 I think it would be selfish of me to pound rivets and not take him and my daughter to see them.

There is going to be a B52 on static display, and that is one plane I've never had the chance to see on the ground.

Back