What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Little Moose Prints

olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
After seeing Doug's post about T-shirts I realized that I need some too. I clicked on the link but couldn't find any way to contact the company directly. I am not a social media guy and do not have a Facebook account nor do I want to sign up on their website and create an account. All I want to do is contact them and order some T-Shirts.

Don't know about the rest of you but I do not like getting gobs of e-mails from companies about their latest "special". I know who I buy stuff from and have had to change my e-mail a couple times because of too many junk messages.

Anyone have direct contact info for them? Maybe it was there, I just couldn't find it.

Oly

snip....Anyone have direct contact info for them? Maybe it was there, I just couldn't find it.

Oly

It's on the advertisement. (208) 877-1085:
littleMoosePrints.jpg

v/r,
dr

I did call and leave a message but no one has contacted me yet. WOW this forum works fast! I just put the post up 2 minutes ago, this website is definitely worth every penny!

I'm sure they will contact me eventually, I was hoping someone had a direct e-mail. E-mail is easier than playing phone tag. No worries

Oly

Back