What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Left seat time

dspender

Well Known Member
Patron
Shooting for my maiden flight in the 10 during mid July. Anyone in lower Michigan willing to give me some left seat time in their 10? All costs will be covered.

Shooting for my maiden flight in the 10 during mid July. Anyone in lower Michigan willing to give me some left seat time in their 10? All costs will be covered.

I am based In Gladwin KGDW and my planes down for annual condition inspection right now, my Class 3 is out of date, and I MAY sell, but provided I get everything in order, I would be happy to help you out. There is another 10 based at Barstow. Can't remember the owners name but I do know he is on this forum. You may want to try and find him here and see if he could help you out. Shoot me a pm I can keep in my message folder with your contact info. Dave

Thank you Dave. I will keep your contact information. I am in Bay City at 3CM. 989-245-4274

Dennis,

I met an EAA Tech Counselor at Oshkosh last year that has a 10 in Fowlerville. He was nice enough to come over the same day I called to review my build. He also offered a ride in his 10 and a look see when he did maintenance on the various systems in his plane. Send me an email and I will give you his name. He may be able to help you out.

RV10 in lower MI

Dennis,
I'm based at Z98 (Ottawa Executive) and can give you some stick time. If you have time in another RV (6,7,8,9) the transition is fairly straight forward but there are several areas that need to be covered.

If you don't have any RV time I would highly recommend getting the transition training from one of the guys on this site that specialize in RV10 instruction.

Gary

Back