What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LED 3 in 1 lighting

jump4way

Well Known Member
Any up to date pireps on the 3 in 1 LED units currently on the market? So far I am looking at the Aveoflash and Aveoflash LP along with the Aeroled Pulsar exp. Any feedback on how satisfied people are?

Andy

I finally gave up on Aveo. Kept promising embedded tip lights but they also kept slipping on delivery dates. Their stuff looks nice, and I am sure it will come to market eventually. In any event I decided to go with A.E.R.O.LED's for the nav lights, and will use CreativAir HID tip lights for landing/taxi.

Aveo

Hi,

I had a rather unpleasant experience with Aveo's management while trying to purchase lights for my 172 (I will say that their rep here in the US was a very nice guy and tried hard to make things right). This was early in the year when their certified lights were to be released "soon". They are still not out. We have seen the AeroLeds lights and they are quite nice. They have a strobe/nav combo and led landing lights. I plan on putting the landing lights in my 8. They are quite bright and focus well. We are a dealer if you need any info.

Back