What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LCP in QB Fuselage. What have you done?

jemer

Similar to the post for QB wings. My QB fuselage has 8 blue and 23 green parts. Just curious what builders have done with the blue and green parts. I have not done a detailed look at part numbers to determine difficulty of access so that's an unknown to me at this point. Under $700 for all parts.

Edit: RV-10

Last edited:
There is a Service letter and matching kit for 4 parts that are hard to get out. search SL-00100. You can call vans and if they have you as owning a QB Fuselage the kit is free. Otherwise about $600.

As a builder with a SB Fuselage with all of these parts laser cut, and who built (almost) to the QB stage, I have appealed to Vans to make this kit free to all builders who have installed these parts. I was told they have a meeting this week to discuss.

There is a Service letter and matching kit for 4 parts that are hard to get out. search SL-00100. You can call vans and if they have you as owning a QB Fuselage the kit is free. Otherwise about $600.

As a builder with a SB Fuselage with all of these parts laser cut, and who built (almost) to the QB stage, I have appealed to Vans to make this kit free to all builders who have installed these parts. I was told they have a meeting this week to discuss.
Ah, looks like that is for RV-14. I should probably edit my posts to specify RV-10.

Back