What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Knee deep in alligators

Caveman

Well Known Member
We just unloaded and inspected my new QB RV-7 wings, fuse & finish kit! It was delivered in seemingly good shape. On to inventory and more thorough inspection this weekend then I'll have to figure out where to begin construction. (I think I better get the wings finished so the wife can have her side of the garage back ASAP). ;)

Reminder to self: Don't donate blood, attend a funeral (father nof a friend) and unload QB kits all in the same day! Talk about an emotional roller coaster... I'm wore plumb out. :eek:

QB on site

Way to to go Joe! Van's called me today...MY QB 7a Fuse ,wings & finish Kit are ready to be picked up (a little early I might add). I'm off to Hawaii at the end of the month so, March 5th is my p/u date. It's about a seven hour drive with my International three ton (14 foot deck w/stake sides). Ya, I'm stoked.
I'd like my wife to come along, to get her involved if anything ;) Just now thinking about lighting, stobes, conduit routing, electirical... :eek:
all the best with your build!!

Back