What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KLLR now has ground transportation

obar11

I'm New Here
Little River Airport now has ground transportation! Come on down!!!!!! The web site is obar11.com. Please give a call to 707-321-6655 if you have questions or want a reservation. Should be on airport Sunday or Monday. Hope to see everyone!:D

Great.
Been looking to come up there.
The coast has been fogged in for some time.
To get to the beach would I need ground transportation
or is it walking distance?
Thanks.

From the airport to the Van Damme beach is about 4 miles down hill with a up hill climb to get back to the airport, but I could transport you and yours to the beach for $16.00 for two people one way. Also the Big River beach is a much better beach, $34.00 for two, one way . This year the beaches have been beautiful. Come on up!

OK we finale have things straightened out. Please look at the web site to see the corrected prices. The rate is one way,double that for the round trip rate. Rate is the same for one or two people and we will go with one on board. Hope this did not inconvenience anyone. Guess I thought I was still hauling Lumber for a living. Friday(tomorrow)8/3 is the first day Come on Down!

Back