What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kit #16 is no longer a kit...

meadeduck

Well Known Member
This morning at 11:12 AM, RV612RV took flight with George Marchman, Fearless Aviator/former Lockheed Employee, at the controls. Everything flew as expected and the pilot reacted with the expected 'Van's Grin'.
George and Meade:)
If you go to blogspot.com and search 'rv12builders', you'll find a photo of George after the flight and one of the finished unpainted plane.

Last edited:
Hooray !!!

hooray.jpg

Congrats

Good job guys. Mine was serial number 17 so I've been watching you with interest. Way to go

I'm jealous

Not just of your completed -12 but of weather decent enough to fly it. Southwest Ohio has either been 20Deg F or less than 1/4 mile visiblity most days since Christmas.

Congratulations!!!

Wayne 241

Meade, congrats on completeing the 12. Sorry I never got the oppty to get up to see it. If your ever flying around the area stop at 9A1 covington and say hello.
Dick Seiders (RV12 completion at least two months away).

Saturday Pancake Breakfast

I'm going to try to get George to fly another 3 hours this week so we can go over to LZU for the pancake breakfast...if the weather will hold up.
I think you've got my number; give us a call and maybe we can come over and look at your project.
Meade

Back