What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Junior?s Paint Shop Progress?.

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Well Junior has been in the paint shop for a few weeks now, so Louise and I decided we?d pop up to Fort Worth for a quick visit to check on his progress. Here?s a snapshot to show that yes?he?s actually getting painted (well, at least part of him?):

P1000545.JPG

Of course, we?re not going to show you the paint scheme yet:p, but isn?t that a pretty base coat? I?ll tell you ? it is positively amazing what Grady and Brandon (GLO Custom) can do with raw fiberglass parts made from scratch. Talk about silk purses from sow?s ears?.

Thanks to our fearless leader (DR) for carting us around Roanoke for a great Italian lunch...Vinny's - oustanding Cannoli!:D

Paul

Great!!

Looking forward to seeing the paint scheme. We keep changing ours so now I am totally lost as to what we want. I'm sure junior will be no less than impressive.

bird

yes, i see a bit of yellow being mixed up for your little bird. lookn forward to seeing the final results. whats next? :)

whats wrong with yellow ?

Yellow seems to attract alot of attention and questions . Heres my new to me RV-3B I just love .:D
mvhw5h.jpg
[/IMG]

Back