What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Jerry VanGrunsven in Australia

Platyius

I flew my RV-12 to Natfly, Australias largest flyin for recreational aircraft (about 700 aircraft attended). One of the many forums conducted over the two days was one conducted by Jerry VanGrursvan on building RV-12s. Although Jerry is not part of Van's company he showed a power point presentation on the RV-12. This session was well attended and I think Jerry was pleased to have the real thing to show the people attending.

jerry.jpg

its pretty cool to know he's down in AU showing off/ promoting the '12

Last edited:
RV-12 impressions

Tony,
What sort of reaction did your RV-12 get from the other attendees?

Hey glad to see that. Jerry stopped at my place here in South Dakota last fall to see my 12 shortly after it flew. He is a real nice guy.

Brad Stiefvater
Salem South Dakota

Aussie RV

I flew my RV-12 to Natfly, Australias largest flyin for recreational aircraft (about 700 aircraft attended). One of the many forums conducted over the two days was one conducted by Jerry VanGrursvan on building RV-12s. Although Jerry is not part of Van's company he showed a power point presentation on the RV-12. This session was well attended and I think Jerry was pleased to have the real thing to show the people attending.

jerry.jpg

Hi Tony I missed getting too Natfly Glad U made it tho ....would have loved to have seen ur 12 there I bet it got lots of Attention too!
Cheers John H.

Back