What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ISO SMOKE OIL INJECTORS

Hey all, been trying to place and order with Smoke System fora set of Injectors. Not getting a response. Anyone have an extra set of smoke oil injectors they can part with? Or have a similar solution?
Thanks

Heads up on SSS, he has health issues and never returned my emails. I had to file a PayPal claim to get my money back. There was a forum on here warning people but they pulled it down. His website still active.

Heads up on SSS, he has health issues and never returned my emails. I had to file a PayPal claim to get my money back. There was a forum on here warning people but they pulled it down. His website still active.
Thank you. I heard that recently but since my order went through, I thought I was fine. No answer from my calls or emails either.

I didn't purchase one, we use smoker on our AG (crop dusting) planes. I don't if the injectors are the same but you could call an Airtractor or Thrush dealership to find out.

Back