What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IO375-Dynon Peak EGT issue

Sylvainsting

Hello,

I'am using an Aerosport Power IO375 Engine (195 HP) on my RV7 and a Skyview D1000 system. I have some difficulties in the ROP/Pk/LOP procedure.

When I mix from ROP to LOP, at one moment Skyview shows the Peak moment, but it is not the real Peak and my EGT temperatures continues to grow up.

There is a shifting between the "calculated" Peak from the Dynon and the real Peak.

The Dynon instructions seems to say that it is the power engine value indicated in the engine information page which can cause this offset.

Did somebody experiment the same and what is the good setting to have the wright peak information ? I tried 180, 185, 190 and 195 HP but I never saw the Peak at the wright place.

In advance thank you
Sylvain

Hy Sylvain,
I?m having almost the same setup as you, IO-375, 195hp, WW200 and Dynon Skyviews. I once had the same issue and also learned as you stated that the Skyview calculates the PK and LOP changover from the inserted HP value. I modified the inserted HP number to match the changover with actuel EGT values. However I can?t recall the exact number, took some time experimenting fo find out. So - I think you are on the right track.

Back