What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inventory Reduction at Cleaveland

clevtool

Well Known Member
ads12_lg.jpg

Normally we have a lull in sales from February until April each year. This year things did not drop off an we were caught with too little inventory. We ramped up orders to get back up to our normal levels, then suddenly over the last couple weeks things became VERY slow. We now have too much inventory and too many bills.

If you are needing anything please send in your orders.

I have created a list of sale items with deep discounts literally 'giving these items away'. The tools on sale are some of our most popular items (and highest stocked obviously). These sales will be on until the inventory level drops to acceptable levels then deleted one at a time when those levels are reached.

Items can be found at: http://www.cleavelandtoolstore.com/specials.asp

Notice that we have several used items on ebay as well.

In addition if you are getting started and in the market for a kit, we will offer an additional $100 off of our kit price.

As always thank you for supporting Cleaveland Tool

I looked....

I looked at your link.

Prices are decent, and I know it is all high quality. If I did not already have my tools from a while ago I would be taking advantage of these offers.:cool:

Best wishes, Oshkosh is coming up!

Tell Annette & Crew Howdy from the Nut's & Bolts folk.

With the Boone RV flyin this weekend I'm assuming Cleveland Tool will have their display up again. Maybe you can pick your orders up and save freight and at the same time enjoy a great flyin.

Just sent you an order. We were hoping to fly to Boone this weekend but had surgury on my arm and we are grounded for awhile.

Back