What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inventory list for 12 Wing Wiring upgrade kit

redrv6

Hi

My SkyView kit arrived today - Yay :D

I've done the inventory and found just about everything, but the wing wiring upgrade bag does not have a pick list and there is nothing I can find in the rest of the paperwork to tell me what the contents should be.

I've looked through Section 31A and at first glance it seems I have all the required parts but does anyone have the pick list for it?

I feel a bit daunted by all these boxes and wiring harnesses - it's going to be a steep learning curve for me! Still, looking forward to the challenge.

Shirley

Last edited:
We had the same problem with a kit. It was the wing kit, IIRC. A call to Van's brought it quickly. You might even be able to do it with an e-mail. give it a shot!

Bob

Section 31A is pretty straight forward. You have everything you need in that one bag.

The only problem I had was on Page 31A-08 and finding the wire WH-P274. But, if you look at the wiring schematic you'll see it is a 3" 18 gauge wire you can quickly fabricate. The wiring schematic you can download from Van's Aircraft - I found it very useful.

Back