What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interior shops

Kanfly

I am looking for shop to put an interior in my Rv10. Talked to a fellow out of Tulsa or OKC a couple of years ago but I lost his contact info. Does anybody know of him? Any other recommendations for shops.

You would have to install it, but the interior for my 7 was a snap (more like velcro). I was very happy with David Esterline from Oregon Aero Tel: 503-543-7399 or 503-543-8026. They have a lot more options than the website shows, great quality and the price is competitive when you compare apples to apples (especially with some of their airshow/seasonal discounts).

Last edited:
I don't have any actual pirep on this yet but http://aerointeriors.com/. When I first began planning my panel with Aerotronics, Gary told me about him. Apparently he had extensive experience with furniture and then moved to custom autos and now to aircraft. Gary highly recommended him. I have just contacted him to discuss details and he sent a sample card, then contacted me to see if the card showed up. I take that as a good sign when a vendor does unsolicited follow-up. I'm doing an airplane interior, not one of the 'make it look like a luxury auto' interiors, and he seems to understand and respect my wishes. It's still a ways in the future before the full interior gets done, but I'm going to start with the front seats and I'll of course let people know how they come out as well as, eventually, the finished product.

Flightline Interiors

Abby at Flightline Interiors does a great job for the RV-10 and at a VERY reasonable cost considering the top shelf quality of her materials and work. She has all the templates for an RV-10 and offers personalized custom work as well.

Another happy customer of Abby at Flightline. She did a fantastic job of making the final few parts I needed after having the company I started with drop out of the RV 10 business. All of the side panels had to be custom done, and all ended up working and matching the existing work.

Also for really nice looking (high end) stuff look at Aerosport Products

http://www.aerosportproducts.com/rv10interior.htm

And without a doubt the nicest RV 10 interior I have ever seen was done by Show Planes-------not too sure if he is into production of the parts yet, check with them. http://www.showplanes.com/cms-xmodgallery/projects+rv-10+8-22-12.html

Last edited:
My interior is from Aerosport Products. He soon will have carpet available that is off a better quality that I've seen from some of the other typical RV shops. I would check out the web site and give Geoff a call to see what he can do for you.

www.aerosportproducts.com

I do have to disclose, that while not an employee, I do manage Geoff's web site. I'm still a happy customer as well too.

Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby Abby!!!!!! NICE custom work she did on my RV12 that gets lots of compliments.

Aircraft Interior

I also recommend ABBY.
Flight line Interiors.
Great job, fair price.
You will not go wrong.

Niteflyer.

Belardi Interiors

Give Jeff Belardi a call. He is in California. He has a great reputation, he does wonderful work and his prices are fair. He's done at least three RV-10s. He also has a good eye for detail.

Jeff Belardi
Belardi Interiors
(831) 724-0619
You can google his we page too. I can't recall it at the moment.

Geoff from Aerosport Products stopped by today to test fit his new carpet offering. They look fantastic! There are two RV-10s at my field that are installing his interiors.

Geoff may not always be the low cost provider, but I don't think anyone can beat his attention to detail and the quality of the product he sales

Bob

Back