What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Interior paint quantity

I used just less than a quart of single stage top coat paint on my RV10. So I agree with Carl. You will need more than a pint, but less than a quart.

2K primer

Buy a gallon of Kirker White Enduro Prime and associated chems. Portion it to quarts and have it tinted if you want unique colors. If you can live with gray and black, it comes in those colors and makes a nice flat finish. Easy to touch up.
Spray one paint. It's a 2K epoxy primer. I sprayed my Zuk wheels with two coats of white years ago. All the snow, salt and sun up here and they still look just like the day I sprayed them.

Buy a gallon of Kirker White Enduro Prime and associated chems. Portion it to quarts and have it tinted if you want unique colors. If you can live with gray and black, it comes in those colors and makes a nice flat finish. Easy to touch up.
Spray one paint. It's a 2K epoxy primer. I sprayed my Zuk wheels with two coats of white years ago. All the snow, salt and sun up here and they still look just like the day I sprayed them.

My neighbor has used this for years.... He says you can paint grease with paint.

Back