What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inter Cylinder Baffles PN

mack55

Patron
Hi All,

I built my engine and its finally mounted on my RV7. Engine is an O-360 A1A (narrow deck) converted to FI with a Superior sump. I also installed new Millenium cylinders.

I am about to start the baffles and realized that my BAF-360 baffle kit doesn't contain any of the inter cylinder components. Does anyone have the part numbers that I would need to order? Also, any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Pat

Hi All,

I built my engine and its finally mounted on my RV7. Engine is an O-360 A1A (narrow deck) converted to FI with a Superior sump. I also installed new Millenium cylinders.

I am about to start the baffles and realized that my BAF-360 baffle kit doesn't contain any of the inter cylinder components. Does anyone have the part numbers that I would need to order? Also, any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Pat
Lycoming part#s
72152 baffle
71610 hook
71611 retainer
You will need 2 of each. New they are quite pricy, maybe check some engine shops & see if they have some laying around.
Also, download Lycomings 360 Narrow Deck Parts Manual PC106, would be a handy resource to have.

Lycoming part#s
72152 baffle
71610 hook
71611 retainer
You will need 2 of each. New they are quite pricy, maybe check some engine shops & see if they have some laying around.
Also, download Lycomings 360 Narrow Deck Parts Manual PC106, would be a handy resource to have.
Ralph,

Thanks so much. I forgot about the PC106. Appreciate the quick response!

Pat

Since you wanted a photo, here are the two pages out of the parts manual. Standard Cylinder flange is the Narrow deck engine.

Attachments

• PC-106 O, IO, HO & HIO-360 Parts Catalog 1985 (dragged).pdf
    244.4 KB · Views: 9
Back