What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

incredible painting christmas gift!!

Lan Vinh Do

Well Known Member
I had a Christmas gift. The best i ever had. My wife could not wait to give it to me so i already received my christmas gift. You won't believe it but it's a PAINTING and not a picture.She ask an artist to paint my first plane ( rv-7a c-gosv) All details are there. the Artist is Alvin Richard. A friend who work with me. He kept the secret until today.

the link to the painting and the original picture:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lanvin...authkey=Gv1sRgCNmKzJ_Y5bvnzQE&feat=directlink

The link to the artist blog

http://alvinrichard-art.blogspot.com/

Lan Vinh Do

Rv-7a C-GOSV sold
Rv-10 C-GMCE

Last edited:
christmas comes early in NB?

tha's one pretty ship, painted or not!
...I like how the artist 'aluminized' your silver parts. ( on the plane!)

just need to add yourself into the painting? I hear a good artist can trim off 20 pounds, too! :)

This painting is really expansive

This chistmas gift is really expansive. My wife gave me this painting. I miss so much my Rv-7. I should never sold it. I's not that i don'T like my rv-10 but they have 2 different mission. To fly around and have fun... i need another 7. So i will think about it one or two more day and ...... i am really sure that i will order another rv-7 kit but keep the 10 too. I wil never be cure of this disease.

Lan Vinh Do

This chistmas gift is really expansive. My wife gave me this painting.

Great work!!

As far as being expensive, I'd say this artist's work should be. I can tell you from first hand experience, there was a lot of work that went into producing this piece! Plus, you'll have the painting to enjoy long after your flying days are through, that's when you'll appreciate its full value.

Your Wife done good! :)

expensive

by expensive i was thinking about the cost of the other rv-7 that i will need to built;) I have a lot of respect for the artist.

Lan Vinh Do

Back