What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

In search of RV10 builders around serial #42696

Tlrguy

Well Known Member
Mods: Please relocate this post if it’s better suited elsewhere.

As the title states, I’m looking to speak with RV-10 builders around the 42696 serial number. I am having issues in trying to identify laser cut parts on my completed components. Unfortunately I did not take a picture of every part before starting the build process so I’d like to track down builders on either side of my serial number and compare notes.

Any RV10 manufacturer around build number 42696, please shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
Not sure that's going to be useful. Serial Numbers are assigned when you order your first kit for the plane. Any kits after that only identifiable by ship date, not serial number.

Mods: Please relocate this post if it’s better suited elsewhere.

As the title states, I’m looking to speak with RV-10 builders around the 42696 serial number. I am having issues in trying to identify laser cut parts on my completed components. Unfortunately I did not take a picture of every part before starting the build process so I’d like to track down builders on either side of my serial number and compare notes.

Any RV10 manufacturer around build number 42696, please shoot me a PM!

I assume that you've looked at this, https://www.vansaircraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Laser-Cut-Parts-Customer-List-Revision-1.pdf, which may, or may mot help some.

Back