What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I'm back - catching up on 4 years away.

videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
No vacation here. Had a fairly serious stroke in 2019, right before COVID. Barely escaped the lockdown and made it home. Took over a year to get my head on straight. Decided i couldn't teach kids to build RV's, so began teaching adults to teach kids. MUCH harder! Am on the National Aviation Sourcing Forum trying to reduce the pilot shortage, and generally having fun. Looks like AviationNation is going to survive after all.

Really good to be back. Had to sell the 9A, but still deeply involved.

videobobk, Bob Kelly

No vacation here. Had a fairly serious stroke in 2019, right before COVID. Barely escaped the lockdown and made it home. Took over a year to get my head on straight. Decided i couldn't teach kids to build RV's, so began teaching adults to teach kids. MUCH harder! Am on the National Aviation Sourcing Forum trying to reduce the pilot shortage, and generally having fun. Looks like AviationNation is going to survive after all.

videobobk, Bob Kelly
Bob, welcome back!! :D

videobobk, Bob Kelly
Welcome back, Bob... we've missed you and it's great to have you 'back in the saddle' again!

Wow, welcome back Bob! Kinda missed you being away. Seeing as you gave me my first ride in a 9A, let me know any time you want me to hop over to North Vernon (on my way to/from Columbus for breakfast. :D) for some airtime.

Back