What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I'll have a light with that mirror

David_Nelson

Well Known Member
Thought this was an interesting find. It's a dental mirror with a built-in LED and on/off switch. It's made by GUM and my Wife found it at the local grocery store (in this case HEB).

acm.jpg

Last edited:
Thought this was an interesting find. It's a dental mirror with a built-in LED and on/off switch. It's made by GUM and my Wife found it at the local grocery store (in this case HEB).

And I thought this thread was going to be about my efis display that doesn't dim enough to not have to be simply covered up on a dark night. :). Darn those bright GRT HX displays!@

I have one similar to yours that I found at Sears. I imagine you paid less for yours, or rather your wife paid less for yours. My wife doesn't even know I bought mine. Congrats on your mirror AND your wife! :D

So, you're going to start practicing dentistry? Trust me ... it's not that much fun.

So, you're going to start practicing dentistry? Trust me ... it's not that much fun.

That's enough of that "Down in the Mouth" attitude, Doc... ;)
Sounds like you need to take Smokey out for a spin!

(And a loop...and a roll...)

He's probably a little long in the tooth for that.

(any other Dentist jokes here? No? Okay... back to the topic...)

Hey, don't quit your day jobs, guys. I've heard 'em all. :rolleyes:

I was bummed that I didn't get my 1/11/11 flight in -- too much snow and low ceilings.

And today, when I look out my office windows, I'm looking through 4-foot icicles hanging from the gutters! FOUR FREAKIN' FEET!

Harrumph. :mad:

Back