What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

iflyrv10.com incommunicado?

Mouser

Has anyone had problems with getting a response from Steve at iflyrv10.com? I ordered a part a week ago or so, never got an email indicating my order had gone through, and now my phone calls go unanswered and my messages are not responded to. Furthermore, one of the email addresses on his site ([email protected]) bounces.

Does this company still exist?

Has anyone had problems with getting a response from Steve at iflyrv10.com? I ordered a part a week ago or so, never got an email indicating my order had gone through, and now my phone calls go unanswered and my messages are not responded to. Furthermore, one of the email addresses on his site ([email protected]) bounces.

Does this company still exist?

Like a large number of RV add on businesses, this isn't Steve's primary business and he's a one man show.

Considering the time of year and holidays, I suspect he just may be out of town on vacation. He usually is quite prompt. I would give him a week or so before becoming more alarmed.

I will PM you the email that I have for Steve.

bob

I just talked with Steve a couple weeks ago and he's doing fine. Not sure what the delay is - I'll PM you with his cell number.

Bob
RV-10 N442PM (flying)

Just ordered a part right before Christmas... a little slow to get here (probably due to the holidays)... but it did get here...

Brad

iflyrv10

:Dgot an email from Steve yesterday saying he was out of the country and will be back within days at which time he will follow up on a request from me so he's just been traveling and out of touch.

Just to make sure this post isn't giving Steve's company a bad name, he was out of the country for two weeks and I just happened to order right as he left. To further complicate matters, his internet access was a mess there.

Since returning, he has been very responsive. :-D Thanks Steve!

Back