What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ICOM 210

If you are thinking about this radio, check to ensure it has the frequency ability you are looking for such as the US weather. I believe there is a difference from radios sold in Canada and the US.

Icom A210

I bought mine from Calgary pilot supply for $846 usd back in June. It does have the correct US wx freqs. I thought at the time something might be wrong because the price was $400 less than ACS. I see now their price is $998 cad
Tim

If anyone does want one from up north and they meet your needs, I'd be more than happy to pick them up and send them your way. No cost to you except for the item and the shipment method you want. I'm in Toronto quite often and it's not out of teh way.

I am heading to Niagara Falls AFB on February 18 for a NECAS meeting and could even ship it from there or here...

Let me know. My work email is 925atdrps.ca. DRPS is the Durham Regional Police Service, so it's kinds hard for me to be on the crooked side :)

Cheers,

Don

Back