What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IAC19 Mason Dixie Clash

mv031161

Well Known Member
The Mason Dixie Clash aerobatic competition is happening starting Oct Friday 7th and saturday 8th (Sunday as needed) at the Farmville, VA airport KFVX.

If you are interested in aerobatics and/or would like to see what aerobatic competition is all about, please come by. Primary (ideal for VAN's) Sportsman (Ron Shreck Kicked A...here) Intermedite, Advanced and Unlimited clasess are been flown.

This is not an airshow, it is not a paid venue, nor an invitation. organizers can't stop you from coming or showing up....

Check you NOTAMS before flying in.

Love to see some of you guys over there...if you come, stop and say hello! You can't miss my Giles! it looks like it came from the movie Alliens!

Mitch, it IS an invitation! Per IAC, we can invite, we just can't charge. Anybody coming, check NOTAM's and fly pattern on east side of airport only. Box on west side.

Mitch, it IS an invitation! Per IAC, we can invite, we just can't charge. Anybody coming, check NOTAM's and fly pattern on east side of airport only. Box on west side.

OK OK I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WAS NOT BREAKING ANY LAWYERS OR INSURANCE REGULATION

LADIES AND GENTS : YOU ARE ALL INVITED. COME JOIN US!

Last edited:
Back