What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I O 320 with sensich propeller and spinner

Dono

I bought my RV 9A. With the intent to upgrade to a constant speed propeller. That requires a different engine and propeller. So Engine spinner and senesich propeller available as a packag. This engine is being removed soon. Has run well. Looking for $19,000 OBO. Everything is negotiable. I intend to keep the air box, exhaust, alternator, Oil cooler and magnetos/harness/plugs. But again everything is negotiable. Contact me if interested. Logs all up to date.
SMOH 1361
TTSN 3915
Located in Reno, Nv
Blackstone analysis available
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpeg
    IMG_0729.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0730.jpeg
    IMG_0730.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I bought my RV 9A. With the intent to upgrade to a constant speed propeller. That requires a different engine and propeller. This engine is being removed soon. Has run well. Looking for $29,000 OBO. I intend to keep the exhaust, alternator, and magnetos/harness/plugs. But everything is negotiable. Contact me if interested. Logs all up to date.
Why not post them.... It is information folks would ask.
If they re reasonably acceptable, Then I might ask for the logs

Where would I have to go to come get it?
Reno Nv. For pickup or ship.
sorry I’m at home. I’ll get the numbers for you next week. I’m at home. Logs at hangar.
id like to see this engine get a good home. She’s been Good to me.

I bought my RV 9A. With the intent to upgrade to a constant speed propeller. That requires a different engine and propeller. This engine is being removed soon. Has run well. Looking for $29,000 OBO. I intend to keep the exhaust, alternator, and magnetos/harness/plugs. But everything is negotiable. Contact me if interested. Logs all up to date.

Why not post them.... It is information folks would ask.
If they re reasonably acceptable, Then I might ask for the logs

Where would I have to go to come get it?
Reno, Nv for shipping or pickup. I’ll get the numbers for you. Monday.

Back