What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I Need a rivet supplier / source in DFW Area

txaviator

Well Known Member
Does anyone know of a good source for rivets in the DFW area?

When I still had time to work on my -9, I just used the rivets I got from Van's. However, I am in the middle of developing a new product with my company, and I quickly need about 2,000 rivets (style and length to be determined).

I have been 'out of the loop' on RV tools and suppliers for awhile, so any help would be appreciated. I could order them from Spruce or Van's, but time is kind of a factor here.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!

***Ooooops....this should be in NORTH Texas, not south.....sorry.

Last edited:
We sell Rivets! Huge selection!

Does anyone know of a good source for rivets in the DFW area?

When I still had time to work on my -9, I just used the rivets I got from Van's. However, I am in the middle of developing a new product with my company, and I quickly need about 2,000 rivets (style and length to be determined).

I have been 'out of the loop' on RV tools and suppliers for awhile, so any help would be appreciated. I could order them from Spruce or Van's, but time is kind of a factor here.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!

***Ooooops....this should be in NORTH Texas, not south.....sorry.

Sorry we are not in Texas,
but we have a huge selection of solid and certified blind rivets. Get your order in before 1:00 pm our time and it will go out today.

The Solid rivets are sold in 1/4# increments, so you don't get stuck with whole #'s

If you put a PB REF BOOK in the cart also ,the book will be discounted to $0

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Tom. I need them ultra-quick, so I will continue to search locally today. If nothing pans out, I will surely give you a call.

Take care,

Back