What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

HS-908 bolts

ge9a

Well Known Member
I can usually figure these things out on my own if I study the drawings and/or instructions long enough. But this time I can't seem to find the answer. The question: What bolts are required to attach the HS-908 attach angles to the aft deck (and everything else that is drilled in assy at this point), when attaching the HS? I can't find it on any of the drawings, and I've looked diligently on Dwg 3 and 27A. Can anyone point me to the call-out so I can see it with my own eyes?

Thanks for the help.

ge9a said:
I can usually figure these things out on my own if I study the drawings and/or instructions long enough. But this time I can't seem to find the answer. The question: What bolts are required to attach the HS-908 attach angles to the aft deck (and everything else that is drilled in assy at this point), when attaching the HS? I can't find it on any of the drawings, and I've looked diligently on Dwg 3 and 27A. Can anyone point me to the call-out so I can see it with my own eyes?

Thanks for the help.

I believe they will be AN 3-10A, upper right side of drawing 27A.

Ah, yes. I see it now. I knew it was there someplace, I just couldn't locate it. Thanks a bunch!

Back