What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston TX Jet Glo Dealer

Geeman

Well Known Member
Does anyone know where I can get Jet Glo in the Houston area? I would like to be able to walk in and talk to someone.

Try Falconcrest

Not 100% sure they carry Jet-Glo, but they might have it, or can tell you where to go. They have a local branch at KADS that I use for almost all my supplies for my day job. Good people.

Headquarters:

Falcon Crest Aviation - Houston
8313 Braniff
Houston, TX 77061
Branch manager: Burley Gunter

800-833-5422
713-644-2290
713-644-0356 fax
[email protected]

Called Falconcrest

no joy. Said they did not sell it and did not know anyone in Houston. Anyone else?

Thanks.

Sherwin Williams

When I asked that of the local SW Automotive guys, they knew right where to call. You might try an automotive dealer (SW) and see if they can help you.

I have used

Tasco Auto Color.
10323 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77038
(281) 999-3761
tascoautocolor.com

But dont know if they have Jet Glow.

Did that before the post Bob...no Houston location listed.

There isn't one where I live either, but I gave the closest one a call and they've been extremely helpfull. I've had color charts, MSDS sheets, quotes, etc all turned around within hours of my request. Emails have been answered promptly. I was able to purchase directly from the distributor. I suspect that they know who the local retailers are as well.

On the advice of another VAFer, I purchased my Sherwin Williams Aerospace epoxy primer and Jetflex from Advanced Aircraft Coatings in Olkahoma City. They were very helpful on the phone to a "little guy" just purchasing a few quarts of the stuff. The best thing is they know how to properly implement the ORM-D laws for shipping so you don't have to pay hazmat fees for small quantities.

Back