What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Home from TX

KirkGrovesRV8

Well Known Member
Hi fellas,
Just wanted to post and say Thanks again to Grady and Brandon at GLO they did a amazing job and I am over the moon happy:D
Also it was really really fun to fly with Doug and have lunch with him and Ross and Danny it was fun.
Long day had a great flight home oh by the way guys Grady's paint job made my plane about 10kts faster:p (perception is more important than reality)
Thanks again for making a Yankee feel welcome !:)

Come back anytime, Kirk!!!!

Beautiful plane you have there. Great meeting you in person.

b,
d

Glad you made it home!

Now, if I had only been so fortunate this time with the weather, but we'll try again sometime.

I saw the photos of your plane this morning before I went to work. It looks beautiful. I hope to see it this Friday afternoon in person.

(I didn't know you are a blacksmith.) :)

I look forward to it Keith:)
By the way I think I read somewhere you are a musician :) Any chance you know much about Ukuleles???:D

I sent KIrk a PM before this post ...told him that paint job is knock-ya-down, jaw-dropping gorgeous! I like it so much it makes me feel faint. :eek:))

Hi fellas,
Just wanted to post and say Thanks again to Grady and Brandon at GLO they did a amazing job and I am over the moon happy:D
Also it was really really fun to fly with Doug and have lunch with him and Ross and Danny it was fun.
Long day had a great flight home oh by the way guys Grady's paint job made my plane about 10kts faster:p (perception is more important than reality)
Thanks again for making a Yankee feel welcome !:)

Great looking airplane Kirk! Now it's time to change your avatar...

i'll give you a buzz next time i'm back at the ranch. i'm long overdue for a ride in the queen especially with the new paint job.

Back