What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Here we go!

Randy Walls

After years of wanting to build an airplane I have decided to go for it. Just ordered the wing and tail kit for an RV-7:). Let the adventure begin!

RE:Welcome

Randy

Welcome to the club......Sept 4, 2004 I started the emp. of my RV7A.......was going to have it done in 1.5 years or less...........Well I am just now seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I know it isn't a big ole train to run me down....My point is enjoy the journey no matter how long. Decide up front your mission which will dictate engine/panel/mods ......etc.....If I were to do it again I would build light/simple/and less$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.Oh will?
Enough about me lets just get with your program and I know that all the folks here at VAF will be delighted to have another builder to give sage advice to.

Never give up your dream.:D

Frank @ SGU RV7A.....NDY....but close....

Hi, Randy.

Looks like we have a few things in common..Starting to build 7's, flying 120's, and haircuts!

Best Wishes!
Dave Davis

Welcome!!

If anybody is in Atlanta, watch out, Randy is going to put us all to shame, you ought to see his 120!!!! He is one super nice guy and judging from the recover job on his wings and interior job, one heck of a craftsman too....
Welcome Randy!!!

You'll have a great time. Except for the $%^& canopy and cowl I loved everything about building my RV just as much as flying.

Back