What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help - Unidentified Parts RV-9

mdredmond

Well Known Member
Hi,

I received from Van's a couple parts that the seller of my kit said were missing from the -9 wing kit I bought from him. They are:

F-904C-L "Ctr. Section Fwd. Side"

and

F-904D-R "Ctr. Section Aft. Side"

The descriptions above are exactly what appear on the packing list.

I have looked at the parts list in the preview plans and cannot identify these parts! Any idea what they are and where they go?

TIA!

Drawing 16. These are the upright parts of the center spar section (fuselage) that comes with the match drilled spar in the wing kit.

Matt,
Scott beat me to it. BTW, I have a -9A in my shop that is about 93% done. Any time you would like to come over and take a look at anything, I'm at the other end of hwy 380 in Farmersville. I'm about 18 miles east of McKinney.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Mel - I'd love to come out and see the plane! I'm out of town for the next two weeks (Alaska :D ) but will touch base when I get back.

Thanks again,

-matt

What a great idea. I think I'll do the same. Actually we have an Alaska cruise/tour planned in August.

RV9A in Alaska

If you hit the Anchorage area feel free to give me a call. I have the (first and currently) only RV9x flying in Alaska!

Keith Southard
907-355-2748
:D

Mel, I didn't know you were building a 9A!!

By the way, Alex and I flew the 10 up to Bartelsville OK last weekend. What an airplane!! I wonder if you could put A/C in a 9? :D

Back