What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help Needed on Tuesday, Dec. 2

Goflyn

I am moving my -7A project to Texas and could use some help unloading it from my Penske rental truck tomorrow. I will be at Northwest Regional around 11:00 AM on Tuesday, Dec. 2, and could use a couple of extra hands getting the fuselage out of the truck. It's not real heavy, but kind of awkward.

If anyone could help, could you call my cell at 608 728-4478? I'm not sure of gaining internet access to check replies to this post.

Any help would be most appreciated and shouldn't take more than a half of an hour.

You want RV help at 52F?

Just walk in to the Blue Hangar Cafe and shout "Where's that SOB that rides a pink scooter?!"

You'll get some help...;)

You want RV help at 52F?

Just walk in to the Blue Hangar Cafe and shout "Where's that SOB that rides a pink scooter?!"

You'll get some help...;)

I'll be there Bruce.

....and it's 'coral'...not pink..and I make it look GOOD! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bruce,

Did you get everything taken care of? I apologize, I saw your post about 2:00pm Dec 2. I would still like to see your QB before you get too much done on it. I hope to order my 9QB soon.

Thanks,
Dean
RV-9

All unloaded...

Several of us met Bruce out at 52F around lunch and got his bird and stuff in its new home. Really great guy to meet (and his wife)...good folks.

b,
dr

Back