What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help! 1st Graders Airport Tour at 52F

KatieB

Well Known Member
Patron
Hi Dallas/Ft. Worth RVers--

We're looking for RV & other homebuilders, flyers, and/or airport bums to help with a nonflying tour & presentation for first graders next Thursday, October 13th at 52F. My father-in-law-equivalent, Pete Krotje, will be there with our Jabiru LSA (his grandson is in one of the classes). What started out as an idea for a small tour has grown to include two 1st grade classes (40 kids and 10 chaperones), so we're wondering if any of you would like to help out and make this a great small-group event for the kids. We'd like you to show them your airplane or project and talk with them about flying and building small airplanes. No flying will be involved, just show-and-tell.

If you're interested, please send me a PM and I will connect you with the local contact in Roanoke.

Thank you so much!
Katie

Katie - shoot me an email. I'm in a hanger with 4 RV's and I'm sure I could be there to show them around.
Walt

Katie,

If I can make it out there on Thursday I will! I haven't looked at my calendar yet, and try not to think about anything past the LOE weeekend, but chances are good I can be there with Walt.

Kindest regards,
Doug

Thanks Doug!

I will pm you the local contact"s number so you can coordinate with her.

Katie

Back