What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anybody tried rotating fuselage stand for rv-10

G34U

You know the ones also called rotisserie stands. Do you have any pictures for me?
John.

Can't help you, but as I'm working on my fuse right now I'm curious as to what benefit(s) (outside of painting) the use of a rotisserie on a-10 will provide? Not bashing the idea, as I'm always looking for smarter/easier ways to build, just would like to know if it's worth the effort to construct one.

Can't help you, but as I'm working on my fuse right now I'm curious as to what benefit(s) (outside of painting) the use of a rotisserie on a-10 will provide? Not bashing the idea, as I'm always looking for smarter/easier ways to build, just would like to know if it's worth the effort to construct one.

What I've seen a rotisserie used on other models is to facilitate wiring and/or interior work, so you aren't bending over or in some other weird position to work.

I seem to recall that Paul Grimstead was working on a rotisserie for a RV-10. But I haven't talk to Paul in a couple years and I believe he sold his RV-10 kit.

Back