What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anybody scanned the fuselage inventory list

instructor_bill

Well Known Member
fuselage inventory list-- searchable PDF

I'd like to find a PDF of the fuselage inventory list so I can search using the "find" feature of Adobe.

I've already cut a long piece of .063 that I've come to find needs to be every bit as long as it came (f631-B L) ... almost that is, but now it's a few inches too short to serve as part of the canopy frame sub assembly.

It's this type of thing that I'd like to avoid.

I have Adobe reader, but I can't scan to Adobe because I don't have Acrobat-- or so that's how I understand it. Anybody have this in PDF?

Last edited:
Found a computer to use with Acrobat

I now have my inventory list in searchable form.

So, if anybody needs an inventory list for a 7 tipper... I know somebody who has one.:rolleyes:

searchable parts list

Hi Bill,

I'd be grateful for a copy. If you don't mind, send it to [email protected].

Would you mind having it out there 'in the wild'? If not, maybe DR can find a place for it on this forum, and I'm sure that Matt Dralle would put it in the files section of his web site.

If you want to be really radical, offer it to Van's. I've begged them over & over for years to do this but while they can get thousands of kits into the air, they can't figure out how to use a computer...

Thanks,

Charlie

Back