What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Harbor Freight workbench

I bought one last year for my garage, and it is great. Very high quality and very sturdy.

Thanks David
They didn't have a display set up, so I couldn't look it over, but how is the quality of the drawers (particularly the rollers)?

That linked page shows 45 reviews, with a 4.5 of 5 star rating. One of the negative reviewers doesn't like the drawers for some reason. (I didn't read the whole review.) If I were in the market for a wood work bench, I'd probably buy one.

I think the quality of the drawers is very good. Smooth and easy. The drawers are lined with felt(?) and I remember thinking the drawers were exceptionally nice when I put the bench together.

If I needed another bench for the hangar or home, I would definitely buy another one of these. My neighbor saw mine when I was putting it together and went out and bought one for himself.

Harbor Freight is definitely hit or miss, but IMHO, this bench is a hit.

This deal is looking better all the time. The sale price is $160, but if you are an "inside track" member, they are currently $130 (limit 3). Inside track membership is normally $30 a year, but is $20 at my store as a promotion.

This deal is looking better all the time. The sale price is $160, but if you are an "inside track" member, they are currently $130 (limit 3). Inside track membership is normally $30 a year, but is $20 at my store as a promotion.

Our local throw-away paper I picked up today had a HF insert.

That workbench was $129.99 with a coupon - sale until 22 Oct. No membership needed.

I can scan it if anyone wants - a printout usually works with them.

The sale scan barcode number is 19038605 - mentioning this number might even be enough at the checkout counter.

If I needed another bench, it looked good...

SCAN REQUESTS - PLEASE NOTE

Please do not send a PM - use my e-mail gilalex (at) q (dot) com

...and I'll send a PDF scan back to you.

Last edited:
Back