What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Harbor Freight deal

Charles in SC

Well Known Member
I was at Harbor freight yesterday and this was to good to pass up. Their item # 98262 a dogleg deburring tool with 3/8 countersink bit for $1.87 + tax. I do not know if it is nationwide or just my store but it seems to work fine.
Just thought I would pass it on.

Harbor Freight Sale

I am not sure if this is nationwide, but the local store is having a sidewalk sale for three days (today, tomorrow and Fathers Day) with a lot of stuff for sale. Reading the flyer it appears to be going on nationwide.

Just FYI

got one in CA

I picked up this deburring tool in Escondido, CA for the same price a couple of weeks ago. The handle seems to bind a bit on the shaft, but for less than $2, what the heck.

I tried that part number on the HF web site, and it couldn't find it. Unfortunately, the drive to our closest HF would negate the price savings even if they did have it....

My bust...

It is next week - I guess every day I can go into the garage and build seems like Father's Day :)

I stopped by on Saturday in the morning and about 70% of the stuff laid out was already gone! Geeezz... I was hoping to get some more organizers.

Back