What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Happy birthday to.....me!

Mikey

Well, I woke up on the ramp at College Station this morning and thought everyone had forgotten my birthday. :( Louise finally came out around 4 pm and I assumed we were just commuting home. I really became puzzled, though, when she landed me at Brazoria County (LBX) and topped off the fuel tanks. :confused: I had just been fed at College Station and only took a few gallons. Could it be......

When I got home, she and Paul shared the good news. I get to fly them up to St. Paul tomorrow to see Paul's family for Easter weekend. You should have seen the look on the Val's cowl when she found out I am going and she has to stay home! This is going to be good. :D:D:D

By the way, if Dad....I mean Mike Seager....is reading. Thank you for bringing me into this world and making me so strong and competent. Do you remember my first flight 19 years ago today? This is my last year as a teenager!

Happy Birthday Mikey!

I have a question for you. Do you remember when you started talking? Who taught you to speak fluent English? Do you know any other languages?

Why I am asking, well my RV is about to be born. I want to teach him/her to talk too. Any suggestion how to do that? At what age?

We all talk from the beginning

I have a question for you. Do you remember when you started talking? Who taught you to speak fluent English? Do you know any other languages?

Why I am asking, well my RV is about to be born. I want to teach him/her to talk too. Any suggestion how to do that? At what age?

I was talking on my first flight and Dad understood every word, albeit I don't really speak English. The real trick is to have a pilot who listens and understands. It doesn't hurt to have (adoptive) parents who allow me on the internet and provided me with translation software. ;)

I hope to met your new baby some day. Maybe I can clue him/her into some ways of the RV world!

Birthday Wish...

Hope you have MANY MORE !!

Mikey_BD.jpg

:D:D: Got it Mikey,

Flare well ! :D

I was talking on my first flight and Dad understood every word, albeit I don't really speak English. The real trick is to have a pilot who listens and understands. It doesn't hurt to have (adoptive) parents who allow me on the internet and provided me with translation software. ;)

I hope to met your new baby some day. Maybe I can clue him/her into some ways of the RV world!

Back