What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangars near PSP

N184DA

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Greetings,

Just planning ahead,,
What is the hangar situation in the PSP area?
(BNG, TRM, UDD, L22)

And where would someone have the best chance of finding one,,

Thanks!

I’m based at BNG. It seems like there are hangars available but still a “waiting list”. If you hear someone say they are planning on closing the airport, keep in mind they’ve been saying that for 20 hrs. TRM has lots of corporate jet traffic now but plenty of GA hangars. “ There’s a list “ I hear. UDD is a gem of an airport IMO, privately owned, superb customer service, pricey.

Call them all and start asking questions early would be my advice. Once they feel comfortable with you, hangars become available. That seems to be the case for all of So Cal. At least it seems that way to me.
Good luck.

My understanding is all 3 have long “wait lists”. Thermal - being a bit of a drive may have the shortest list - but it’s truly in the middle of nowhere. Sadly, Bermuda Dunes has claimed they’re going to be building more hangers for years… but never does. They’re perfectly (central to the area) located, have the space, and demand. But they choose to just maintain that demand and raise rates. It’s ridiculously expensive anywhere in SoCal.

Last edited:
Back