What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space at KCOU

339A

Well Known Member
Looking for some short time cover next week (8/29 to 9/3) at Columbia, MO. KCOU. Any help would be appreciated. :) FBO wants $45.00/night :(

Thanks,

FBO wants $45.00/night :(

....and the last time I stopped there (dog tired, late at night, looking for a place to rest...) they woudln't let me leave the airplane on the ramp becasue they didn't have any tie-downs....wouldn't loan me the courtesy car to go to a hotel for a few hours, and they were closing at midnight so I couldn't sleep in the pilot lounge...

On the other hand, Louise and I stopped at Fulton, a few miles away, on our way back from Osh. Nice sleepy little place, eager to please!

Fulton is Better

On the other hand, Louise and I stopped at Fulton, a few miles away, on our way back from Osh. Nice sleepy little place, eager to please!

Been to Fulton before as well and like it far better. Problem is renting a car for a week from them. Only way to do it is through a car dealer and they just make it really difficult.... All the rental car companies are at the terminal in Columbia. :(

Back