What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Share in Monterey / Santa Cruz Area

Mandy

I'm New Here
Hi All!

I'm separating from the Navy in the next couple months and am looking for a hangar in KWVI, KSNS, KOAR, or KMRY. I have an RV-4 and fly about once every two weeks. I do my own maintenance (with an A&P sign-off) and am also a CFI/CFII/MEI with a lot of formation experience if that sweetens the pot at all. Was just curious if there was anybody out there in the area who needed / wanted a hangar mate.

I'm currently out at Inyokern (KIYK) and will probably be keeping the plane there until I can find a sheltered home.

Thanks!

Mandy

Not in your target area, but slightly north in the Santa Clara valley is San Martin airport (E16). I recently took up residence there with my RV-6, and know for sure there are T-hangars still available. Quite a few RV’s there and you might scare up a hangar partner with a note left at the FBO.

If your interested in formation in your RV-4, there is reported to be a group at Watsonville, but I haven’t made contact yet.

Welcome to the area.

Peter

Back