What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Partner wanted in SoCal at Whiteman (WHP)

comfortcat

Well Known Member
Friend
Greetings all!

This is filled.

Thanx all!

Dkb

28ribmf.jpg

Last edited:
Space...

The old RV-8 is still in the hanger, but will be out before the end of the month. You can see the hanger anytime, just send me a PM. The space behind the RV will be clear, and you will truly get 1/2 the hanger.

Thanx!

CC

Two months ago I would have been all over this. I think you'll get some takers real soon if you haven't already.

Two months ago I would have been all over this. I think you'll get some takers real soon if you haven't already.

Yes, KWHP is real nice for Experimentals. Nice folks, EAA 40 has a hanger on the field, and lots of helpful folks all around.

So John: Where did you land?

CC

RV-8 is gone....

Well, the RV-8 has now left (On a country-wide tour incl. OSH.) Then to Florida and finally England.

The desk and personal stuff will be moved out this week, so we are ready for a new partner to move in!

Tools, friends and lots of space for your project. Please PM me. $390/month incl. power

Here is a better picture:

20u7vdi.jpg

CC

Still looking...

I'm still looking for a new hanger partner. This is especially good if you are starting your build. Plenty of space and all the big tools are here, including a big compressor and a great dimpler!

Dave Boeshaar
KWHP - Experimental Capital of the World! Home of EAA40

Dkb

Back