What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GTN650 Home Page Icon Arrangement Poll

Would you like to be able to arrange the Home screen Icons on your GTN?

• Yes, I would like to be able to re-arrange the Home screen icons.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • No, I'm happy with the icons the way they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care, this is a stupid poll.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Walt

Well Known Member
Having finally just installed a GTN650 in my own aircraft (not someone else's for a change) I found it unusual that I could not re-arrange or remove unused 'HOME' screen icons, things that I use often like 'Waypoint Info' are on page 2, which means an extra button push, while I have unused icons like 'Weather' and 'Traffic' (both on the G3X) taking up prime real estate on the top line on the Home page. It seems they have never had anyone ask for this ability before so I thought I'd see if it was just me being anal or if anyone else felt the same way :confused:

Last edited:
Having finally just installed a GTN650 in my own aircraft (not someone else's for a change) I found it unusual that I could not re-arrange or remove unused 'HOME' screen icons, things that I use often like 'Waypoint Info' are on page 2, which means an extra button push, while I have unused icons like 'Weather' and 'Traffic' (both on the G3X) taking up prime real estate on the top line on the Home page. It seems they have never had anyone ask for this ability before so I thought I'd see if it was just me being anal or if anyone else felt the same way :confused:
Very, very annoying. I'm assuming there is a good reason why they can't allow this type of customization on their certified equipment but I agree completely.

Back