What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT HWS (2 screens, AHRS, magnetometer), Trutrak Digiflight II VSGV for sale

abuura

Well Known Member
GRT Avionics: two Horizon WS EFIS, one AHRS, and one magnetometer, purchased and installed in 2007.
  • The EFIS labeled “DU2” got a new main processor in 2019. Its screen is showing an anomaly (see picture) which does not interfere with usability.
  • The EFIS labeled "DU1" has the ARINC module attached as well as the TAWS card.
  • The system works fine. I removed it to upgrade to Sport EXes.
  • Original paper documents and .pdf scans/versions are included. Some documents are available for download from the GRT avionics site.
  • No wiring, connectors, or mounts are included. What is shown in the pictures is what you are buying.
  • $1,000 for everything. Not willing to separate at this time.
Trutrak Digiflight II VSGV autopilot head, roll servo, and pitch servo, purchased and installed in 2007.
  • The system works fine. I removed it to upgrade to Sport EXes.
  • Original paper documents and .pdf scans/versions are included.
  • No wiring, connectors, or mounts are included. What is shown in the pictures is what you are buying.
  • $1,000 for everything. Not willing to separate at this time.
I’m fine with FaceTime, recording my face, voice, whatever… If you have a buddy in the Manassas/Warrenton VA area you want to use as a checker, I’m fine with that too. If you want to hire the avionics shop at KHEF to verify what I’m selling (at your expense), call Delta Fox Avionics at 703-4388450; Joe has done my IFR checks for many years and is a good resource. I'll take payment by Zelle; if you prefer some other method, let me know.

I don’t use VAF much, so if interested email me at [email protected]. Many more pictures are available. 2024 VAF contribution ($25) made.

Attachments

• IMG_6928.jpeg
    IMG_6928.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7168.JPG
    IMG_7168.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7170.JPG
    IMG_7170.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7173.JPG
    IMG_7173.JPG