What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT and Vertical Power finally alive!

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Late last night at the hanger my friend Ryan and I started powering up the panel in the RV12 EAB. It was about 11:00 pm, dark outside and very quiet when they came to life, a nice glow from the cockpit with no surprises.
img_2075.jpg

It was amazing how the Vertical Power integrates with the GRT. I saw the demo multiple times at Oshkosh last year and knew that was the combination I wanted.
img_2073.jpg

img_2076.jpg

More configuration and setup tonight. I will schedule the DAR after Oshkosh.

Congrats

I know what that feels like. Hope you didn't do like I did and lose your internal GPS (if you have one) setting the serial ports up. Carlos got me straighten out and I have a better understanding on configuring things now. Lucky you got both EFIS boxes in now - I'll have to wait putting my second one in after I get mine airborne. Once again congratulations

I know what that feels like. Hope you didn't do like I did and lose your internal GPS (if you have one) setting the serial ports up. Carlos got me straighten out and I have a better understanding on configuring things now. Lucky you got both EFIS boxes in now - I'll have to wait putting my second one in after I get mine airborne. Once again congratulations

That will be tonight task to finish configuring the GRT. The guys at GRT are great and Carlos has been a big help in the past. This is my 3rd plane with GRTs

Back