What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Grosse Pointe MI Builders

aparchment

Well Known Member
I called to order a "nose job" for my 7A this evening and was told that two other builders in my Grosse Pointe neighborhood had just ordered. I would love to know who you guys are and what you are building.

Check out EAA Chapter 13 at Ray (57D)

http://www.eaachapter13.org/currentprograms.html
They meet the first Thursday of the month and nearly always have a guest speaker and 60-80 in attendance. Current members have built over a dozen RVs and when you count past members, the number is probably over 20. In addition, there's at least half a dozen RVs based at Ray. Very active with Young Eagles, and a great group to be associated with. BTW, another half dozen or so RVs at KPTK, where I'm based.
Terry, CFI
RV9A N323TP

Grosse Pointe RV-12 Builder

I'm building a RV-12 in Grosse Pointe Farms. Plane is complete except for the pending Avionics Kit. I'm a member of EAA Chapter 13 at Ray Community (57D).

Look forward to meeting

Thanks for the info Terry. You are the second person to mention Ray, so I will have to take a trip up.

John, I would love to meet you if you are up for it and see your -12. We are currently living on St. Clair and looking around for a house.

Antony

Back