What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great weekend trip

OMG! We found the most wonderful place. After procrastinating and not booking a place for the long Labor Day weekend my girlfriend found and booked us a room at the Stonewater Cove and resort in Table Rock Lake, Missouri (www.stonewatercove.com). We flew into a private strip called Discovery Cove 36.62N / 93.54W it's new and as such is not listed yet by the FAA, no radio, no identifier, no fuel. It's paved strip with a bit of an incline to the NE. The resort picked up at the strip for the 5 min ride to the resort. They are selling lots at Discovery Cove.

Stonewater Cove is OFF THE SCALE nice! 500+ acres of wilderness, they have 23 rooms and pamper the select guests like I have never been pampered before. It's like your own private resort. The staff is second to none. The food is world class. They have over 20 miles of ATV trails, 3 zip lines through the woods, ski boats, kayaks, canoes, swim dock, great lodge with a fully stocked bar a media room, spa and much more! We played Bachi Ball this afternoon. This place is first class all the way with every detail attended to. If your looking for a weekend getaway or a full vacation give these guys a call, it's the most relaxing experience I've ever found. I will post some photos next week. Safe flying!

Back