What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great service at KMEI Meridian, MS

roadrunner20

Well Known Member
Just wanted to let the forum know that I had excellent service from the FBO at KMEI.
I stopped here on my way home to Florida from Albuquerque, KAEG.
I was met on the ramp where they immediately chocked my 7 & topped off the fuel at $4.81/Gal. Cheapest in the area.
Then, they proceeded to clean my wind screen & wipe off the dust from my wings.
Upon making our decision to stay the night due to bad weather in Florida...
They tied down the 7, gave me a loaner courtesy van for an overnight and and an excellent hotel recommendation.
I will definately return for my enroute cross country flights in the future.
The FBO also had fresh fruit & hotdogs.

Just wanted to let the forum know that I had excellent service from the FBO at KMEI.
I stopped here on my way home to Florida from Albuquerque, KAEG.
I was met on the ramp where they immediately chocked my 7 & topped off the fuel at $4.81/Gal. Cheapest in the area.
Then, they proceeded to clean my wind screen & wipe off the dust from my wings.
Upon making our decision to stay the night due to bad weather in Florida...
They tied down the 7, gave me a loaner courtesy van for an overnight and and an excellent hotel recommendation.
I will definately return for my enroute cross country flights in the future.
The FBO also had fresh fruit & hotdogs.

Dan, I did the same route on my way from Florida to KABQ last year. Same as you, returning, a weather lay over at KMEI and got the same GREAT SERVICE. I chatted with a couple of grounded military types. The large hangar there has 4-5 RV's in it (no charge overnight, my experience) and another guy building an -8 in the back. Definitely on my list if I'm anywhere near there.

Last edited:
KMEI is a great place to stop. If you fly in on a Friday you get free Pizza, Hot dogs, Ice Tea and Ice cream during lunch. AND fuel is fairly inexpensive too.
:cool:

Last edited:
Back