What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great Custom Shirts and Hats

RV8R999

Well Known Member
Ever since I completed my -8 I've wanted to have a few shirts and hats made with my side number and a representation of the plane. After a little research and luck I found a great little business called "Threads and Such Promotions" located in Jupiter, FL (just North of West Palm Beach).

Marie Alldridge is the owner and wow is she meticulous. I sent her this picture:

2eflxjk.jpg

and she turned it into these:

14l45t.jpg

and

2r7vfci.jpg

You can supply your own shirts/hats or whatever or she can send you a catalog and order what you like directly from her.

The cost was reasonable and totally dependent upon the intricacy of the artwork and the shirts/hats you choose. The quality superb.

her email: malldridge[at]gmail.com

ken, nice lookn stuff. need to see it and you this season in florida. workn on a big rv list for florida gatherings. later:)

Turbo - I work with and am friends with Kevin Phelps and Dave Walsh. Flown to Stewart several times to see their RV and go flying. I think you and I shared the pattern at North County once about 6 months ago too.

A regular weekend breakfast formation run would be fantastic!

Look forward to meeting you.

Spank

Back